Sunday, June 30, 2024

help a total noob set up his home network with IoT and vlans


full image - Repost: help a total noob set up his home network with IoT and vlans (from Reddit.com, help a total noob set up his home network with IoT and vlans)
hi all. I'm starting to automate my apartment (lights, litter box, sensors, etc). I want to practice good security habits and establish some isolated networks. here's what I got:GL-MT6000 Flint 2 Router running OpenWrt 24.02 PCs connected via ethernet that need access to the interneta bunch of smart lightbulbs and similar that I want to completely isolate, even from the internetsome smart devices that need access to the internet but I'd otherwise want to keep isolated from my networka NUC that needs access to the internet and the IoT devices. I also need to access the NUC locally from my PCsI'm really at a loss at how to start. I've tried for 6 hours to follow various guides but cannot get anything to work. either the IoT devices can't connect via wifi or my NUC can't access the IoT devices or sometimes I even lose internet access.any chance someone can help me through this setup?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.