Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Deco AX5700 and Sonos


full image - Repost: Deco AX5700 and Sonos (from Reddit.com, Deco AX5700 and Sonos)
I recently installed a TP-Link Deco AX5700, bridge mode behind a Firewalla Purple, and all works well except my Sonos system. I use a Sonos Boost in addition to 14 Sonos speakers throughout my home. Sonos boost connects to my network switch and all the satellite Sonos speakers appear as wired. This is exactly the same setup I had with my eero system and it worked perfectly.Since going to the Deco AX5700, Sonos is rather crappy: speakers kick in and out, the system stops playing for minutes on end (but the app keeps playing) , and there is a terrible time lag between the app and the Sonos system.I spoke with TP-Link tech support and their only suggestion is to change the cable (I did and no improvement). Has anyone had a similar experience and if so, how do you correct it?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.