Friday, March 3, 2023

Help with a geofencing question?


full image - Repost: Help with a geofencing question? (from Reddit.com, Help with a geofencing question?)
I keep my phone on vibrate when I'm at home so I don't bug my sleeping kid; related, I usually forget to switch the ringer on when I leave, resulting in missing important calls.I assume there's some app that I can employ on my P6 to do like a reverse geofence - whenever I leave my home wifi network or my home address, it'll switch my ringer to on automatically. I've attempted this with the onboard Rules but unfortunately it doesn't appear to be an option in the way I want to use it.Suggestions for what to try next?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.