Wednesday, March 1, 2023

How do I stop sabotaging my relationships because of insecurity


full image - Repost: How do I stop sabotaging my relationships because of insecurity (from Reddit.com, How do I stop sabotaging my relationships because of insecurity)
I’m (23M) and my ex is (21F) and I’ve just ended the relationship because of insecurities and family issues. We’re both Muslim and she was the best person I’ve ever met for me, we got along so well it was almost perfect. She really cared about me and she was the only person I could see myself having a future withWhat really fucked me was my belief in my inability to maintain a relationship because of my situation. I’m an apprentice, not really where I want to be in life and it’s not like I don’t make good money but the dynamic of the whole thing made me feel like I’m not ready to be able to take care of her if we were to get married.I didn’t want to commit and find myself unable to be a support person. Although I’m athletic and outgoing I just don’t think I’m at my potential in life yet, after moving to a new city (Sydney, Australia) I barely have any friends. I’m really picky in who I choose to hangout with and this thought that I’m incapable of having a friend group kept lingering in the back of my head.Usually this inability is an indicator of a weakness in someone’s ability to form community connections, and I didn’t want to commit to a relationship when I am unable to form a network of friends around me.The only way to overcome this, of course, is to actually go out there and make friends and improve. Then there’s this lingering feeling that I’m not the best, or at least one of the best, in my profession.I never understood slackers or people who suck at their job yet they are in relationships. How do they live with the fact that someone else out there is considerably better than them? Why would their spouses be with them if they are not proficient in things. I never understood this and it keeps bothering me when I tried to be in a relationship with this girl.How do I overcome this? I’m disappointed that I hurt her like this. She was the most upset I’ve ever seen her be. I think I’ve scarred her for life. I don’t think I’ll ever stop having feelings for her, yet I doubt I’ll be able to salvage my situation.TLDR: I broke up with my dream girl because I think I’m not good enough socially and professionally.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.