Friday, April 14, 2023

Follow Up Email Script Suggestions?


full image - Repost: Follow Up Email Script Suggestions? (from Reddit.com, Follow Up Email Script Suggestions?)
In looking for a new career opportunity, I've reached out to my network via LinkedIn to see if they knew of any openings in my field.A number have responded that they might know of something and to forward my resume.What is some good verbiage to use when following up with these folks (that doesn't sound desperate and also keeps me front of mind - squeaky wheel and all - without being annoying)? TIA!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.