Friday, April 14, 2023

Forced Upgrade


full image - Repost: Forced Upgrade (from Reddit.com, Forced Upgrade)
TLDR; F**k you visible​I was forced to upgrade my phone. Installing the new sim they sent caused my service to stop working. I chatted with an agent and then had to wait for an email. Then I had a chat that I"ll post the transcript to in second. Before i do, understand that i did not save the first transcript, and was treated pretty poorly being told I pressed something wrong i guess and swtiched from sim to esim. I still had the option to convert to Esim before my first chat, so i do not believe his assessment was accurate.I got the email that was supposed to be moving forward and it was pointless. It just said try activating again in 24 hours.I was clear, and a little short. I did not use personal attacks nor vulgarity. The problem became when they wanted me to type information for security, to which I knew they knew i was logged into the account. I could literally copy and paste from my account. The security answer was bullshit. Should i have just complied? Maybe. But I can't continue to allow these bureaucrats to keep wasting our time on things that do not matter.You cannot use the excuse of verifying information, if you know with absolute certainty i have access to that information. I explained that, and they should have let go.So, am I being petty? Maybe. Posting this transcript is probably equally petty. I just want my phone to work. THey have my new phone info, as well as the info on the sim they sent me. I have no idea why they can't just push one damn button and let us just move on with life. Instead, they feel the need to demand control and belittle their subscribers. Treating subscribers like they are stupid is just not good for business.​Transcript of the second chat:Phone service is failing to function and email from support is not sufficiently helpful to move forwardMichaelđź“·Nice to see you Michael! I'm Connai, Visible's Digital Assistant.Heads up: our Care agents won't be able to make account-level changes, like updating an email address, for your security.To update the email address tied to your account, log in to your account either through Visible.com or the app, and head to your account section. If you go through Visible.com, make sure to tap the 'Profile' tab in the account section.Then, click 'Edit profile', and update your email address.For security purposes, all emails containing important account information will still be sent to your previous email address for 30 days. After that, they'll be sent to your updated email address.ConnaiPhone will not connect to networkMichaelđź“·Sorry to hear you're having service issues.Tap the option below that best describes what you're having problems with.ConnaiSeveral of the aboveMichaelđź“·Before I send you over to a live agent, I wanted to let you know that you might be asked to try some troubleshooting steps on the phone having issues, which could disconnect the chat.To avoid being disconnected, I highly recommend chatting with an Agent from a different phone, if possible.ConnaiI understandMichaelđź“·An agent has joined and will be ready to chat momentarily.Visibleđź“·Hello! Thank you for contacting Visible! My name is Rodolfo, and I will be happy to assist you.Visibleđź“·Hey, Michael!Visibleđź“·I am so sorry to know that you are having issues with your Visible service. This is not the sort of situation we want you to go through. But no worries, I will help you out with this!VisibleOk, so do you have the info you need to correct this in front of you?Michaelđź“·I am taking a look at your account to have a better understanding!Visibleđź“·May I have your full name, phone number, and email, please? In order to verify the account.VisibleI jusst want to be clear. The last person accused me of clicking the wrong things. He blamed me. I will not be tolerating that treatment again. Further, I have given information on my phone, and you should have the info on the sim card you sent me. I simply want you to press the buttons to get it workingMichaelnah, you don't have to tell me anything. The documents should be thereMichaelEither you can active the sim or you cannotMichaelđź“·I am truly sorry to know about your experience with the previous agent, Michael. I really want to help you out, and get your service working as you deserve.Visibleđź“·I just found where the issue is, and we need to verify your account so we can proceed properly.Visibleok then, i'll ask a lawyer what to do then. I purchased things for your forced upgrade, and i liked my old phone just fineMichaelđź“·Michael, I really want to help you out, once I get the information, and we get the account verified. I am going to help you as you deserve. I know how critical this is for you.Visibleđź“·Hey there, just checking in to see if you're still there.VisibleOk, well then I believe logging into my account is sufficient. There is only one phone. You know who I am, and you refuse to help simply because i think you should have fixed it before i recieved the email?MichaelSo, is it safe to say you will not help me unless i spam you with personally identifying information?Michaelđź“·Michael, the verification is a security process, I really want to help you out, we just need to verify the account properly.Visiblethere is no need for security heere. Don't tell me anything then. Just look at the acocunt are realize my service does not work, then push a buttonMichaelto make it so that it does worrkMichaelno need to tell me anything;Michaeland no need tto argue about weather or not someone wants their account workingMichaelđź“·Absolutely, and I don't want to argue at all, I just want to help you as you deserve.VisibleOK, one more time. Simple yes or no question. I am literally logged into the account now. I can copy and paste this information from the screen. But as a matter of simple principle, i'm not going to do that. You know I'm logged in. You know i have access to that information weather i tell you or not. You are being cumbersome beyond what is necessaryMichaeland i'm not playing alongMichaelbecause i understand it is unnecesssary and proves nothing, becuase you know i'm loogged into the acocunt that has all that infoMichaelđź“·And I really appreciate all this information. I hope you can help me out to get this fixed in order to get your service back on.VisibleLet me be clear. i wwon't be jumping through the hooop you have requested.MichaelAre you going to help then, yes or no.,Michaelđź“·I'm sorry to hear that you are upset about your recent experience with our company. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, and I would like to personally apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you.Visibleđź“·In order to better assist you, we kindly request you to verify your account information with us. This will help us to ensure that we have accurate up-to -date information about your account, and will allow us to resolve any issues that you may be experiencing more quickly.Visibleso no, you won't be helping, is that corrrect?Michaelđź“·We understand that this may be an inconvenience for you, but we hope you will see the benefits of collaborating with us to resolve your concerns, Michael. Please know that we value your business and are committed to providing you with the best possible service.VisibleWell, rodalfo, i hope your employer agrees when this transcript hits every single place i can think of to post it.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.