Monday, April 3, 2023

Truenas Core: Setting up Mullvad VPN (Wireguard) with qBittorrent?


full image - Repost: Truenas Core: Setting up Mullvad VPN (Wireguard) with qBittorrent? (from Reddit.com, Truenas Core: Setting up Mullvad VPN (Wireguard) with qBittorrent?)
Hi all,I'm a super newbie to TrueNAS Core and still getting the lay of the land. I did a ton of googling and YouTubing, but I keep getting tripped up.How do I set up qBittorrent traffic to go through Mullvad VPN? I'm thinking of using Wireguard. I've done the following:I followed this Wireguard guide up until the section where I need to create the Wireguard config file. I saw it linked to a quickstart and tutorial, but I couldn't find where I needed to be typing in the commands. I tried typing them into the Shell section in Truenas Core but none of the commands seemed to be working.I also followed this Wireguard Mullvad guide from the TrueNAS forums but also got stuck. I was able to download a config file from the Mullvad site. When it came to the part where I create the file in TrueNAS, I couldn't follow along. Again, I went to the Shell section on the left menu and tried typing the suggested commands such as:touch /usr/local/etc/wireguard/wg0.conf However, the commands didn't seem to take, it would just start a new line and I wouldn't get confirmation of anything happening. Also the next step says:Put the contents of the configuration file you downloaded from Mullvad in this fileBut I'm not sure how that is done.Also tried following this YouTube guide, but commands like "curl" didn't seem to work at all, it might be because the video is based on TrueNAS Scale, not Core.Would anyone be able to assist?I'm so sorry for the extreme newbie questions haha. Thank you in advance for any help.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.