Thursday, June 13, 2024

Tuck vs. Haas PT MBA


full image - Repost: Tuck vs. Haas PT MBA (from Reddit.com, Tuck vs. Haas PT MBA)
Hello All,I have just been informed that I was accepted off the waitlist to join Tuck. I really didn’t think that was going to happen and was caught quite off guard. I know have the decision to attend Tuck or continue with my plan on attending Haas for the EWMBA. For background, I am 28M with a iBanking/Finance background currently working in Investment Management for a multi family office. My goal for either MBA program was to explore going to the investment side of things, particularly interested in the Real Estate and PE world. After I was waitlisted at Tuck and admitted to Haas, I figured I’d go to Haas and it would be a de-risked way for me to consider career pivots while keeping my current job. If the market was tough or I couldn’t get what I wanted, I could leverage my new skills and network from the Haas MBA and continue to grow within my role. This option is still very appealing. Tuck is more of a “risk” as I’ll give up my full time role and earnings for two years with no guarantee I’ll land a better role. That being said, I absolutely love Tuck, am an outdoorsy guy, and think I’d have an incredible time there. I know this decision ultimately comes down to my preferences and what I value. I’d love to hear people’s opinions on the viability of pivoting into real estate / PE from either program and general thoughts about which program makes more sense for someone in my shoes. Cheers.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.