
full image - Repost: Hey Reddit! I need some tips on posting to Twitter. (from Reddit.com, Hey Reddit! I need some tips on posting to Twitter.)
Mining:
Exchanges:
Donations:
Hello, Mr.C here! I've been putting together my art portfolio for almost a year in this new brand called VidaInfinitah, and I'm increasingly expanding my posts to other platforms, but with a greater focus on Instagram, where I have more knowledge about. But Twitter seems much more tempting to me because of the large number of interactions with artists. And that's what I want to get at, because the content I produce on networks in general is often character arts and so on. But with twitter my focus would be the NSFW arts, which I've always wanted to work with as well. In short: What would you do in my place and why? Should I post all mixed-themed art on twitter or just focus on NSFW art? I'm starting there with a few posts, but all keeping the +18 theme. Would I be losing public potential by limiting myself to that?
Social Media Icons