Sunday, August 20, 2023

I have been following crypo since 2020 and don't know how to operate, please help !


full image - Repost: I have been following crypo since 2020 and don't know how to operate, please help ! (from Reddit.com, I have been following crypo since 2020 and don't know how to operate, please help !)
I have been in this space since 2020 and i still feel like i dont know shit about crypto.I have bought some loopring, bnb and eth but thats it.Leys say hypothetically i buy/DCA BTC in a CEX during dips because that is the cheapeast way to get coins(?), to a point where i have enough btc that a dont feel comfortable holding in a CEX, so i need to buy a hardware device and choose trezor, i then choose exodus wallet (?) to interact with trezor and keep track of my btc, now i need to withdraw the btc from the CEX, lets say that im on kraken, kraken says that withdrawing btc on lightning network it cost $0, so thats cool because exodus have lightning network so i can sent there to $0 fees (?) does this process work like this ?Yes i know theres tons of information on the internet but its different when doing it on paper and i dont have money to be playing around testing stuff.The (?) are my questions i would like to be answered.Thanks in advanced.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.