Sunday, August 20, 2023

Somekind of Tech issue I can't put in words.


full image - Repost: Somekind of Tech issue I can't put in words. (from Reddit.com, Somekind of Tech issue I can't put in words.)
Hi there everyone.I have a weird problem. In a sense, everything is actually fine and works perfectly.. it's just that my Laptop just kinda stays unresponsive when I turn it on.I really dunno how to explain it, but it's a really old Laptop. I threw in an SSD in it recently and it was working fine until yesterday. Basically when I turn the laptop on, the power lights turn on like normal but the screen just stays OFF and the disk light and network light also stays off . Then it sorta resets itself and everything boots up normally and fast as expected. It's happened everytime I've tried to turn it on, and it was way worse at first, as the Boot logo would appear and almost instantly dissapear leaving a dark glowing screen where nothing happens. It's normally supposed to load windows and go to lockscreen right there.The first thing that I did that helped a little was re-seat the RAM, because previously when I cleaned it and reseated the ram, it didn't turn on the screen until I swapped their positions, and that worked. Now even swapping or taking one stick out doesn't help at all. The screen either stays off or it goes to the black screen. Later on it started doing what it's currently doing, which is stays completely off and first, next turns on and goes to the black screen but quickly restarts by its self and boots into windows but this entire process is slower than when i had the HDD. 💀​My question is, What is happening? Why is this happening? and How can I stop it from being blank.I entered BIOS already and Loaded Default settings and then changed the Boot drive so the SSD is the first thing it looks at now. Fast Boot is off and UEFI support is enabled. (Keep in mind it's a OLD laptop and has a locked BIOS. I've already done everything I myself am aware of.) Please lmk if there's anything I could do, don't suggest to replace anything because I can't find parts that is the same/better than what I have. So i'd have to downgrade if I must replace something. Thanks for reading all this. Click to watch the a clip (as i can't upload here).You can hear it turn on because the disk drive makes a noise, and then it sorta resets (disk drive makes noise again) and then the system boots up. Sorry about the awful fan background noise​Thanks.​


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.