Thursday, August 10, 2023

I'm the victim ornthe villain?


full image - Repost: I'm the victim ornthe villain? (from Reddit.com, I'm the victim ornthe villain?)
was by my side 24/7 so when I entered the institute they bought me a phone to keep track of me since they couldn't take me or pick me up (the institute was a bit far from home so I had to notify them of everything) but something that my parents never checked my phone because of what I had hidden on my mobile my social networks and many video games, in class I met many people but I did not make friends with anyone after several weeks a boy spoke to me that boy and I began to be friends . Since I was very protected at home, I installed an app called Wattpad. In it, there were stories written by people from the app and my parents let me read them because it was good for my brain. While I was reading stories, I found many hundreds of stories in which friends touched each other. They kissed and shared intimate photos, so as a naive girl with no knowledge of anything I did all this with my friend, I did it once and I didn't like it, so I told him no, the boy forced me to continue, never with blows, everything was psychological. He threatened to stop talking to me or told me that if I didn't, I didn't love him enough to be his friend and almost finishing the course I realized that it was bad so I left him and forced him to delete everything and get me out of his life, the boy did it but today he paints me as the villain everywhere but here I ask, am I the victim or the villain?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.