
full image - Repost: Recieved my first two subs from a Host today. (from Reddit.com, Recieved my first two subs from a Host today.)
Mining:
Exchanges:
Donations:
Hey guys. So I wanted to share this. I did my first Host today with around 20 viewers and pulled them over to another streamers channel. He also had about 20 viewers. He was very suprised and super grateful that I “raided his live”. About 5 of his viewers folled my channel after I hosted him and one started chatting with me, needles to say this new follower and viewer stuck around for 3 hours chatting the whole time. We spoke about everything from cars, gaming chairs, games and even our countries, I am from South Africa and he is from the UK. He then proceeds to subscribe to my stream and he gifted a sub to one of my other viewers as well. I am on a total of 13 subs now for the month and it feels great. I have 123 followers and avg about 9 viewers per stream. For those who feel like they aren’t getting anywhere with Kick at the moment, just continue to grind, keep poping into streamers chats and building connetions, network your ass off. Host channels as much as you can.Just keep staying positive, it will happen for you if you keep going. ✌🏻
Social Media Icons