Friday, September 22, 2023

Can't connect Microsoft Surface to main WIFI network


full image - Repost: Can't connect Microsoft Surface to main WIFI network (from Reddit.com, Can't connect Microsoft Surface to main WIFI network)
Hi,I reinstalled Windows (I kept all of the files) on my current Microsoft Surface and I can't connect it to my main WIFI network. I was chatting with my ISP and no matter what I can't forget the network under known networks the only known network that comes under the manage known networks is xfinitywifi. Can anything be done to connect my Surface to my main WIFI. I think even if I reinstall Windows on it (which I reset it while keeping all the files) I don't know if that'll work. Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.