Friday, November 24, 2023

Ex-best friend is in the same city as me now two years later


full image - Repost: Ex-best friend is in the same city as me now two years later (from Reddit.com, Ex-best friend is in the same city as me now two years later)
Hello, I am struggling with some difficult thoughts after I found out my ex-best friend is now living in the same city as me, two years after I cut things off with her. For reference to why, I was dating a guy for a couple months, and a couple weeks after we broke up she slept with him, and they’re still together today. Definitely might be overthinking everything, but she’s now connected via social media to a prominent girls networking group I’m involved in, and followed a few of my close friends in the group. For reference again, we are in a place where i never want to see her again for the rest of my life, it’s not like we could manage being in the same room and just not talking. The city I live in is not small by any means, but it is not uncommon to run into people you know.How should I manage my thoughts about this. Feeling like I should just keep it out of sight out of mind and focus on myself. Any dealt with a similar situation?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.