Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Seeking advice on resume for entry-level analyst roles


full image - Repost: Seeking advice on resume for entry-level analyst roles (from Reddit.com, Seeking advice on resume for entry-level analyst roles)
Hey everyone,I'm an ongoing graduate student and would be applying to entry-level roles encompassing business analytics, risk analytics, predictive analytics, and financial analytics. I've done my undergrad in Computer Science and I'm currently doing an MS in Finance (Quantitative). I would love to hear some constructive criticism of the resume that I would be using. I'm also unsure whether adding a professional summary/objective would add value to my resume.Any advice is greatly appreciated, thank you! https://ift.tt/7KcjSsL


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.