Tuesday, November 7, 2023

My experience with a hamstring strain


full image - Repost: My experience with a hamstring strain (from Reddit.com, My experience with a hamstring strain)
I’ve had a hamstring strain (from sprint intervals) that’s bugged me off and on for a few months now, and just wanted to share my experience, as I’ve finally had a breakthrough. I’ve searched on here a bit and it seems hamstring strains can be very frustrating for folks, so while this isn’t very scientific, I figured why not share.I did PT, and it helped a bit, but I plateaued and just wasn’t making the progress I expected. Then a couple weeks ago after getting frustrated and doing some more research I decided to focus more on strength training. I increased my protein intake, started taking creatine, and did deadlifts most days (lower weight 15 rep sets). Those were the main things, but I also did some sets of hyper extensions and light weight slow eccentric leg curls.Now it’s two weeks later and I feel like I’ve made more progress than I did from the couple months of PT I had. I feel way stronger as well as more flexible, and it seems if I just keep with this I’ll be fully recovered in short time. Maybe I had a bad PT, I dunno. However, I have gone to PT for a couple things, and in my experience they are way too conservative with athletic people. This could be a result of a bias since they work with a lot of non conditioned and older people and have to follow the “do now harm” principle of medicine. Maybe if I had gone out of my insurance network and gone to a sports specific PT I would have had better results.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.