Monday, December 11, 2023

Purple: Selecting EFI / Moving EFI


full image - Repost: Purple: Selecting EFI / Moving EFI (from Reddit.com, Purple: Selecting EFI / Moving EFI)
Hello,I'm quite new to Linux though I have tested a few things in other distros (kubuntu, parrot, and others).I need Kali since it is a tool that I need to study for CompTIA (planed in my course), and would like to familiarise with it within my home network (so no, I do not want to install on a VM).I installed purple to a USB 3.1 SSD, was able to manually create EFI, root, swap (I do not plan to keep any sensitive data in it, so no /home partition).Issue: following the installer, after creating the partitions and clicking Install, it automatically selected my laptop drive EFI partition to install grub instead of the one on the SSD I created for him, while root and swap were correctly installed to the external SSD.1) How can I change this during the install process (to not do the mistake again with future installations/installing classic Kali)?2) How can I manually move EFI data and the OS reference to correctly point the SSD-EFI and not the internal-EFI?Thank you very much.P.S.: Internal-EFI must be preserved to run Windows for other day-to-day work.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.