Wednesday, June 12, 2024

WO 225A vs 255N question


full image - Repost: WO 225A vs 255N question (from Reddit.com, WO 225A vs 255N question)
Hello everyone. I am looking for a bit of advice here. I am going to be submitting a WO packet for the 255 series September board, but I keep going back and forth between 255A or 255N as my number one pick. I understand that you pick up to three WO MOS's and then proponent looks at your packet and picks for you, so I may be thinking the order has more weight than it does in reality, but still, I would like some feedback. I think I perhaps qualify for both A and N. I have A+, NET+ and SEC+ and am taking CCNA in the fall and might be able to squeak it into my packet before the board. I realize this sets me up for 255N more so than A, but I am trying to gauge which role I would succeed in and prefer for the long term. I am also going to school for cloud computing which aligns more with 255A. What can you all tell me about the differences in day to day life as a 255A vs 255N? How much do 255A get to deal with virtualization, enterprise tools AI, networking and application development? The feeder MOS that lists the duty description for 255A makes it sound like they help build up data infrastructure, but I have heard people refer to 255A as more of a glorified "help desk". Is this only true for WO1/WO2 255A? What kind of data projects can you cite that were implemented by 255A? I would love to work with cloud networking and data more so than just transport layer routers and switches. I think I would prefer a role that has more interpersonal interaction and problem solving as well and I am worried if I get picked up with 255N, I will stuck in a closet with server stacks all day. On the flipside, I want to actually do my MOS and am worried 255A is not utilized correctly and gets put into the helpdesk role/KMO by default. I have talked with a 255N series so I feel I have a pretty decent understanding of that, but I cannot find any 255A in my BN. I appreciate the feedback and let me know if I am worrying about nothing and to just let proponent figure me out. If my first choice does matter, I think I can spin my resume summary and some other things in my packet to lean more in favor of the one I decide.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.