Wednesday, January 17, 2024

How to detach from my therapist?


full image - Repost: How to detach from my therapist? (from Reddit.com, How to detach from my therapist?)
Crossposted - I care about my therapist deeply. I think about him often, many times throughout my day and as I go to sleep each night. He means so much to me, he's helped me grow up, and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. He's not just saved my life but is helping me figure out how to live. Talking to him is where I get my assurance to keep doing the hard things and grow past these tough feelings.But now I'm too attached in a way that's deeply painful. My last appointment was cancelled due to inclement weather, and next week he'll be gone for something else. I'm having a really hard time with it. My knee jerk reaction wants me to pull out and never go back. I long for what was never mine to begin with, and I feel so ashamed. So, I have been working really hard to build my support network (go to AA, network through my job, ask aquaintances to hang, meet with my sponsor) and learning new skills to manage the pain. But it's unending. I don't know what else to do other than what I'm already doing. For those who have been able to detach, how'd you do it?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.