Monday, January 1, 2024

Why can’t I find a well paying IT job in spite of good qualifications


full image - Repost: Why can’t I find a well paying IT job in spite of good qualifications (from Reddit.com, Why can’t I find a well paying IT job in spite of good qualifications)
Currently working for $16 an hour doing sorta warehouse style inventory work. I’m a junior CS major currently, I have my CCNA, A+ since freshman year of college to search for jobs. My GitHub is has projects related to IT like web dev, libvirt hypervisor control plane exposed abstracted api, p4 switching runtime api web interface, eBPF firewalls, V8 isolated runtime project for instant JavaScript functions. Additionally I have built failure cloud computing startups and I lease a cabinet in a datacenter peered with an IX route server I might have to let go to pay my bills and sell the aging equipment 1st gen Epycs. When I refer to IT jobs I know I will likely be in person doing configuration work, yet all schools businesses and such I apply to contacting over linked in or submitting my application don’t get back to me. I’ve tried applying for CS jobs but keep getting ghosted in spite of it being a warm approach where I know people working there. Best I’ve done is a few freelance projects from eastern countries where they payed lower for the amount of work I did in the networking realm making automated eBPF systems. It makes me feel like I have to pursue my own startups because nobody really wants me besides companies you can just show up and start working the same day. I’m tired that I literally can’t sit down on shift and I feel like my back has turned into an old man. I will rack your datacenter equipment lickity split for just $200 bucks a day. There’s hardly an error I can’t troubleshoot and I can build any system using generic primitives.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.