Wednesday, June 19, 2024

CYBERPOWERPCs with Intel I219-V Ethernet Adapters - Horrible Speeds - High Retransmission Rates - #cpsupport


full image - Repost: CYBERPOWERPCs with Intel I219-V Ethernet Adapters - Horrible Speeds - High Retransmission Rates - #cpsupport (from Reddit.com, CYBERPOWERPCs with Intel I219-V Ethernet Adapters - Horrible Speeds - High Retransmission Rates - #cpsupport)
I thought I would post this on the CPPC subreddit. On the below post, I was experiencing horrible network speeds using my onboard Intel I219-V Ethernet Adapter. Nothing but garbage when downloading something from the Internet, transferring data from my older computer to my new CPPC that I just purchased on May 27th, and general Internet browsing was very sketchy.Nothing seemed to be working. I would update drivers, I would rollback drivers, I would reinstall drivers from the ASRock website (MB Manufacturer), I updated BIOS, I even went through the gambit of attempting to turn off some recommended energy efficient settings within the advanced settings on the adapter in Windows. All of these failed with the same crummy speeds. I may get in the vicinity of 300 - 400 Mbps but I would also get a lot of retransmissions. CPPC was not really reactive to supporting my issue, nor was ASRock when reaching out to them. Both companies were given emails that detailed my issue and troubleshooting steps. Ultimately, I wound up buying a 2.5Gb PCIe adapter for my BRAND NEW COMPUTER and it solved my issue. I am now consistently getting high transmission rates (over 800+ Mbps) with very little retransmissions (based upon regular testing using speed.measurementlab.net ). Why does it take me an additional $20 to fix a brand new computer that should have parts and labor support? Similar post of experience:https://ift.tt/iNTXpxY keep in mind, I am not faulting the people on the phone. I can completely understand that they are swamped with customers calling or emailing in their issues. But I certainly don't seem to think that CPPC has the ability to support customers after purchasing computers from them in the capacity they are thinking. ASIDE: I also have a small complaint here as well. Why would CPPC put in my graphics card on the PCIe5 port when it would block my other PCIe shorty ports? It sounds ridiculous that I bring that up here, but I have all of these ports on my motherboard but I am limited because of logistical planning of future expansion or need. In this case, I purchased the additional PCIe ethernet adapter to rule out the problem and I had to wind up moving stuff around internally.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.