Thursday, June 20, 2024

How to respond when your kingdom gets steamrolled


full image - Repost: How to respond when your kingdom gets steamrolled (from Reddit.com, How to respond when your kingdom gets steamrolled)
Joined Sturgia as a vassal with the intent of leveling up, growing my network, and eventually seeing the king has an "accident". The problem is Sturgia is getting steam rolled on all fronts. Down to a handful of cities that are split, making it hard to fight from a safe zone.Part of the issue is Sturgia keeps forming all these weak, 3/400 unit armies that get trampled by a 700 unit army of the enemy. They also pick awful targets. My issue is I'm not high enough level yet to lead an army and turn the tides myself. I also can't ever find individual enemy lords or good targets to hit to level up. It's either bands of 20 bandits that are nothing, or a 300-700 unit army. I lost my first fight in this playthrough trying to defend Omar as we couldn't afford to lose that city. It was 400 of us against 1200 enemies. Made a good stand but in the end lost.So my question to the vets, how would you move forward at this point? Stay the course and level safely and slower or ditch Sturgia as a vassal temporarily until I can turn the tides of battle myself?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.