Sunday, August 11, 2024

What do I do when the only like-minded person I know is toxic?


full image - Repost: What do I do when the only like-minded person I know is toxic? (from Reddit.com, What do I do when the only like-minded person I know is toxic?)
I am not sure if this belongs here but I feel like life is much better with like-minded people by your side. Like you can share your tips, your experiences, your ideas, and generally one of the most common advice for people who want to start a business or for example grow on social media is "create a network of like minded people". The only like-minded person I ever met turned out to be someone who's toxic, I had to cut them off and I can't help but think I missed lots of opportunities by doing that. They weren't good for me but maybe at least I'd have a foundation. I have huge troubles with finding other like-minded people who are also interested in finding someone to stick with. How should I meet more people? Should I just keep on messaging and approaching until someone happens to not ghost? Worth noting that as of now, I do not have any specific ideas (but neither do I keep relying on others).


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.