Thursday, September 5, 2024

Product Control to ST


full image - Repost: Product Control to ST (from Reddit.com, Product Control to ST)
I’m a recent graduate from a decent school in the Southeast. Interned my junior year summer in Product Control at a large MM bank with international presence. I’m built for the SALES side of S&T- great with people, great with numbers, obsessed with the Markets, have invested over the years in a mature manner that involves some risk, and have been keeping up with everything for awhile. I have great aptitude (with a SAT score to back that?) I just need to be challenged. Simply put, my resume isn’t S&T material because the first two years of undergrad weren’t taken quite seriously. Still have a GPA > 3.5, have already connected with some analysts at Orientation that are on the desk. Also networked a decent bit as an intern, but could’ve done more. My plan- book a desk with another BO team in the NYC office every few months (I’m in a cheap real CRE city) and network as much as possible. Schedule calls throughout my first year, and stay in touch. Maybe not show direct and explicit interest right off the bat? But within 6 months. Also I avidly keep up with news/data, read relevant books on trading, markets, products, and am taking a capital markets and security certification course (mainly to build a stronger foundation of modern products and trading in 2024). Any different advice on how to do this or stories of encouragement where it worked out? IDC if you think its borderline impossible, that mindset will do me no good. I will make this happen, and if I fail, at least I had the balls to try.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.