Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Google Voice Outgoing Call Straight to iPhone Voicemail


full image - Repost: Google Voice Outgoing Call Straight to iPhone Voicemail (from Reddit.com, Google Voice Outgoing Call Straight to iPhone Voicemail)
Hi folks,My therapist uses a Google Voice number and we've had no issues for the past 2 years. We didn't have any calls for the last 3 weeks, and then she tried to call me today, and it went straight to voicemail on my iPhone. I deleted my HiYa and ATT Call Protect. Still going straight to voicemail. I reset my Network settings, still nothing. Eventually I had to call her and it went through that way.Post session I tried calling myself using my own Google Voice number, I used to do this to keep my number active, and I could always hear myself echo. However, I tried it twice today and both times it went to voicemail. Is it GV? Is it my iPhone? AT&T? Tried googling and searching this sub and couldn't really find anything GV-related.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.