Sunday, July 31, 2022

How to make 2TB SSD available for Promox and my network?


full image - Repost: How to make 2TB SSD available for Promox and my network? (from Reddit.com, How to make 2TB SSD available for Promox and my network?)
Just like many, starting my first home lab. Things are going well and I have set up a container for Pihole and then a container for docker to run plex and portainer.My funds are low and I'm trying to ease into this all with out blowing the bank. I have SSD 2TB drive laying around that I plugged into my proxmox host computer. I Created a ZFS with it and made a mount point for my docker container. Within my plex docker, I then bind the paths for my media.I have plans on setting up a proper NAS in the future but for now I just want to play with this 2TB. How can I make this accessible to the entire network to drag over media from my mac to upload to the drive attached to my proxmox?Do I need to spin up another vm for NFS storage or create a VM for OpenMediaValut - or is there a way within Promox to share the drive out the network?I tried to research this online but I keep getting forms for NFS backups on proxmox or setting up truenas - I'm afraid my system won't be able to run truenas plus it seems like overkill with just one 2tb drive


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.