Thursday, August 4, 2022

31 [M4F] - Wisconsin/Online - Looking for my next gym crush.


full image - Repost: 31 [M4F] - Wisconsin/Online - Looking for my next gym crush. (from Reddit.com, 31 [M4F] - Wisconsin/Online - Looking for my next gym crush.)
I’m on a bit of a gym kick and would love to find someone who can help keep me motivated and to share progress with.I wanna talk about food, the dumb stuff you did today, our mutual appreciation for rear ends, and why cereal is the best late night snack. Tell me your name and I’ll tell you how hot you are based solely on that. I like gin, cool words, watching food network and pretending I can cook, all of the worst movies, and making bread. Tell me something awesome about you, something crazy you've done, play a drinking game with me, or discuss whether a grilled cheese or a taco would win in a fight. Let's hang out and be pals.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.