Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Falsely accused at a work, tormented by the past


full image - Repost: Falsely accused at a work, tormented by the past (from Reddit.com, Falsely accused at a work, tormented by the past)
So, long story short, I was falsely accused at a worksite. (It was in the Air Force). I was falsely accused of planning to harm others. The accusers sexually harrassed me and made it look like I was the one asking for it. The process was horrific, and for a long time no one wanted me to distribute the evidence I was to present. Once I made a complaint and finally was able to present the evidence, they dropped everything they were planning to charge me with. It was one of the worst things I ever been through in my life. It was so horrible that every time I apply for jobs that I qualify for I have to answer what happened there.It was super awkward for me to return to work. No one ever saw the same again, and I never saw my coworkers the same again. I never wanted to talk to my coworkers after what happened. I was completely ostracized due to the false accusations. I was passed down for a promotion I earned before, hence I made plans to leave as soon as possible. So I took a promotion opportunity in the Marine Corps. I don't keep in contact with any of the workers there anymore.It has been very difficult for me to move on from this mentally. The Marines, every time I am taken aside to talk and such, it reminds me of when I was falsely accused. I feel like I have to watch my every move, and to watch what I say. My relationships with my leaders have been somewhat torn and I can't move forward. The Marines, being a more aggressive group, has tried its best to make me a confident leader. But no matter what I do and they do, I'm struggling like crazy to move past what happened to me. I used to be an extremely excited and extroverted person who loved to network and now it drains me to try because I am afraid. In a way I feel like I should start over somewhere else in an entirely different career and organization. However, it feels like I am leaving a job I love because of the false accusations and the jealousy of the few.For those who have been falsely accused, what do you think? Should I attempt to stay at this career? Should I move on and try a different career? What should I do? I'm constantly tormented by the past.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.