Wednesday, August 3, 2022

24 year old absolutely drowning in this economy… I need advice


full image - Repost: 24 year old absolutely drowning in this economy… I need advice (from Reddit.com, 24 year old absolutely drowning in this economy… I need advice)
Okay to keep it brief. I work at a big 4 accounting firm and I’m getting underpaid. I’m trying to rectify the situation but my boss seems stingy and unwilling. I don’t have an accounting degree either (I have a finance degree) so the CPA and stuff will require serious effort and almost a whole year of uni to get the prerequisites done to then start the 2 year process. I already have 45k in student loans I’ve been working hard to pay off since I graduated in Covid (2020) but the other problem is I live in Vancouver and that’s where my job is based. I’m getting screwed in rent living in a shithole too. Needless to say, im financially ruined. I need advice. I’m going to start networking aggressively to maybe get a better job in Canada, but does anyone know countries that I might fare better in? Canada doesn’t seem to care about it’s youth much right now. Especially not kids of immigrants who don’t have a lot of financial backing.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.