Thursday, August 4, 2022

Found out I will be teaching 7th grade computer science


full image - Repost: Found out I will be teaching 7th grade computer science (from Reddit.com, Found out I will be teaching 7th grade computer science)
I don't know how to do any of those things!First question I have is how do you teach seventh graders? I need some ideas about how to set up class in general. We have 70 minute periods so I am thinking I need to start by breaking everything down into much smaller pieces than I do the seniors I mostly teach. What tips do you wonderful middle level teachers have to help me keep my sanity?Second query is about computer science in general. The class is six weeks long and isn't just coding, but should include things like network setup, data transfer, and social impacts of computers. Could someone point me towards some resources I might be able to use?Each student has their own Chromebook if that makes a difference.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.