Monday, August 1, 2022

I always struggled with what job I wanted (or if I even wanted one), and if it's worth it


full image - Repost: I always struggled with what job I wanted (or if I even wanted one), and if it's worth it (from Reddit.com, I always struggled with what job I wanted (or if I even wanted one), and if it's worth it)
I live w my parent and just turned 28. I'm a guy.They want me to get a job because I haven't been doing much last 2 years after I let my e-commerce webshop business die off that I had for 2 years. I agree that I should have a job to make more secure money for at the moment. I'm slowly learning crypto trading/investing too, but I don't take it with enough 100% discipline. It feels like my mom is the only one confronting me about my living situation in the house. Pretty sure I'm a burden to her in some way, and my mom feeling this also makes me feel sad and angry about my situation. Also my parents feel weird when their friend ask what I do for a living, because it always has been like some online jobs but atm it's nothing that makes me good enough money, and I guess they feel embarrassed not being able to tell other people what I do. I know that bothers them too.My dad doesn't say it like that he only worries about my future. I actually feel fine living at home at this age and I agree that I should make money to help my parents out more too. I already try to pay for my food (just not dinner atm), and help them with household stuff ofc, except I dislike cooking and they wouldn't accept me cooking the same dish everyday.I just will apply for random fking jobs today and take one, but not full time... I hope this makes my parents look better at me. I definitely can't see myself moving out and have a full time job with like minimum wage that I don't want, I don't think I can accept that life (if you are doing that rn then idk how you are keeping up with it). I think about not living anymore everyday already, but I'm not the usual 'depressed' guy, I still love working out etc. Every time my parents confront me about my living situation I just get mad and sad for days, because I also feel it's somehow wrong, although I wish they wouldn't see me as a 'burden'. Actually I don't fully share my thoughts with my parents too because when I honestly speak 100% what I think they get mad or don't understand it..I never knew what kind of job I liked in my life, even when I was young I never cared about a job. I personally like trading/investing and creating music/photography but the last 2 are basically just a personal thing. Also I think I'm pretty good-looking and in shape, and have 2-3 friends that I meet maybe once in a few months, but mostly just chill alone or with random people online. Also I had the webshop 2 years ago that I can start again, but I'm still bad at networking with business people and building a team, and actually dislike doing this. Maybe I start a webshop sometime again, but I think trading crypto/stock market is perfect because it's just me and the screen, no people I can see. It's not easy at all though. Also I dreamed of being a photographer and travelling the world yeah.... and being a music producer but I didn't put my time and discipline in that enough. Creating music is just personal thing and not professional.Basically atm I lack true fully 100% focus discipline and I refuse getting stuck in a full time fking shit job for too long or ever. Not knowing what job I like, or not having a job I like that pays enough was always is my biggest struggle in life. That's basically all that's needed for me to live a good life.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.