Thursday, August 4, 2022

Is it possible to get a job as a IT Technician/Assistant with only BS Degree in cS and zero knowledge in IT?


full image - Repost: Is it possible to get a job as a IT Technician/Assistant with only BS Degree in cS and zero knowledge in IT? (from Reddit.com, Is it possible to get a job as a IT Technician/Assistant with only BS Degree in cS and zero knowledge in IT?)
Long story short, i graduated with a CS degree and am looking for a job as a software dev. I kinda messed up hard during my undergrad and graduated without any internship, networking, or anything. I practically just attended classes and graduated and that's it.I'm currently learning fronted development. In the mean time I'm working retail and I'm tired of it. I keep seeing jobs around my area as an IT technician/assistant roles and they say something like, requires a BS degree IT or CS.I know nothing of IT or Window based environments but apparently these are entry level jobs that pay slightly above minimum wage in my area at about $14 to $16 per hour. I'm not sure if I'm even qualified to work there but still submitted my resume. For the most part on my resume, i listed my retail job, my GitHub of some 'ok-ish' HTML/CSS/JS/React/Node projects that I have that I've been learning and some volunteering that I did during my last semester in university.I was wondering if actual IT knowledge is needed to land these jobs or if I can learn as I'm doing the job?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.