Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Post Your Questions Here/FAQ


full image - Repost: Post Your Questions Here/FAQ (from Reddit.com, Post Your Questions Here/FAQ)
Let's try and keep most questions in this thread. I will be here regularly/daily to help troubleshoot, give advice, and answer any questions you may have. Checkout the FAQ listed below as well!FAQ:What is LIGHTLINK?LIGHTLINK is software that allows RGB lights to be programmed to and synchronized with music. If you're familiar with DMX, LIGHTLINK is a way to achieve the same accuracy and degree of control afforded by DMX, but for smart home RGB lights that are not DMX compatible.How do I connect my Nanoleaf Lights to LIGHTLINK?Download the LIGHTLINK App for iOS or AndroidAndroidiOSWindowsMACCreate an account in LIGHTLINK.When prompted, press the power button on your Nanoleaf device until it flashes.Wait for Nanoleaf to connect. When successful you will be able to continue past the connect screen.What Nanoleaf lights can I use with LIGHTLINK?Nanoleaf LinesNanoleaf AuroraNanoleaf CanvasNanoleaf ShapesWhat kind of internet do I need?Make sure that your Nanoleaf lights and your phone are connected to the same 2.4Ghz wifi network. 5Ghz networks will not work in the discovery phase of setup.Are my lights compatible?With LIGHTLINK for Windows, you can integrate RAZER CHROMA gaming peripherals into your light show as well as NANOLEAF, HUE and TWINKLY lights.How is the lighting synchronized to the music?To use LIGHTLINK, you will need a Spotify Premium account. This allows LIGHTLINK to communicate with Spotify to achieve perfect sync.My favorite song isn't in the LIGHTLINK Spotify playlist!I definitely take requests from users and I hope to add the song you’re looking for! Use this link to make a song request.https://ift.tt/6rOs38I, use LIGHTLINK Creator (for desktop) to create your own light show!Why is this subscription based? Why can't it be free?All of the lighting design and shows in LIGHTLINK are created by hand, by a real lighting designer. I try to upload at least 1 song/day to the LIGHTLINK Spotify playlist. At the time of writing this, I've programmed over 13 hours of music. It was important to me that LIGHTLINK be either cheaper or competitively priced with sound reactive algorithms in the market. I don't like the idea of being charged a subscription fee for a sound reactive algorithm because there's no work being done on the algorithm. On the contrary, LIGHTLINK is not an algorithm or a bot and it gives me the opportunity to design a completely personalized lightshow to your favorite song, and the subscription fee allows me to keep doing that. Thank you for your understanding!How long does it take to program a song?It's all relative, and depends a lot on your familiarity with the music! It takes me about 45 minutes per minute of music.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.