Friday, August 5, 2022

Proxmox, Nginx Reverse Proxy, Caprover... I'm done, I need your help


full image - Repost: Proxmox, Nginx Reverse Proxy, Caprover... I'm done, I need your help (from Reddit.com, Proxmox, Nginx Reverse Proxy, Caprover... I'm done, I need your help)
Hello everyone,I would like to have a PaaS to train and deploy easily small applications that I develop.I have a Proxmox cluster with only CTs and I would like to keep that. I have a CT with Nginx in Reverse Proxy mode that has 2 IPs, 192.168.1.101 (my local network) and 10.0.0.5 (my proxmox internal network) which is the gateway to all my other CTs. My DMZ points to 192.168.1.101.The problem is that I don't know what to put as configuration to make CapRover work. I have a *.subdomain.domain record that listens to port 80 and redirects to http://10.0.0.8:80 and *.subdomain.domain that listens to port 443 & ssl and redirects to https://10.0.0.8:443 + captain.subdomain.domain that redirects to http://10.0.0.8:3000 for CapRover configuration. Anyone have any idea how to configure CapRover behind a Reverse Proxy? I do have a DNS A record that redirects *.subdomain.domain to my public IP.I've searched the internet and tried many things but I can't get what I want, I can't take it anymore.Thanks and sorry for my use of DeepL.View Poll


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.