Sunday, August 14, 2022

Seeking advice


full image - Repost: Seeking advice (from Reddit.com, Seeking advice)
Hey guys, I work for the electronics department of a certain retailer and love it due to my passion for technology My goal has always been to make things better compared to when I'm a customer. ie, pick up phone calls (cuz no one in retail does), and educate customers about the product they're buying and/or, "did you know that you can check the price also using our handy app on your phone?" and actually using my phone instead of my company device This, combined with cell phone activations and trying to keep my clean, of course all slows me down. Which means I'm behind on freight My manager has said in no uncertain terms that I'll be written up soon if I don't get freight done I'm great at Customer Service (the skill), and am beyond knowledgeable in technology. However, I am clumsy with my hands which is why I can't do a Trade Skill (such as computer networking) I'm also 37 with no car and no degree, so the careers that would be best suited for me (Public Relations, aka, "fixer") are or something I can apply for My personality and skills are strongly suited for talking with people in a professional setting in about things I have k ow ledge about, but my interpersonal skills are poor That is, I suck at making small talk, and my co-workers only know of me as "that guy" simply because of the nature of my interactions with customers and the simplicity of communicating on the walkie This extends to the live streams I do as well on my days off. I talk a bunch with customers no problem, but with my own viewers and stream I'm quiet like 99% of the time This brings me to the topic of the actual title itself. I have a chance to audition to be represented by a subsidiary of Sony Music as an...entertainer, to put it simply (VTuber is the actual term) I'm hesitating because being rejected by Sony of all people would destroy what little confidence I have left, but on the other hand I don't want to be a wage for the rest of my life where my skill isn't be put to the best use because "freight" I tried looking at a popular theme park close by to see if it was hiring for Attractions, but sadly they are not


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.