Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Wait for B4 TAS or jump to B5?


full image - Repost: Wait for B4 TAS or jump to B5? (from Reddit.com, Wait for B4 TAS or jump to B5?)
I'm an audit senior Y1 at a B4 firm, and received the verbal offer (no start date/comp) to join the M&A/FDD team back in Q2. However, the latest conversation I've had with the M&A partner was that they still want to bring me over, but that it could be (many) months. I pushed on getting a better estimate of the timing but they were unable to give me any sort of time frame. I've heard stories of internal transfers taking up to 18 months in some cases.I decided to network with other B4 FDD teams, however they too seem to be in a hiring freeze with where the market is headed.So, I went out and networked with a MM (B5) firm for the heck of it, and received an offer to join their FDD team. 20% pay bump, signing bonus, and great culture (from what I can tell).I keep going back and forth. I could stick around in audit and wait to transfer at my B4 firm (or another B4 firm) once this freeze is over, but who knows when that'll be... or I can go get the experience now in MM.Would appreciate any advice, I've heard it all from my colleagues but am now seeking the input of less-biased strangers.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.