Wednesday, September 7, 2022

As a 5 year GCP fan...


full image - Repost: As a 5 year GCP fan... (from Reddit.com, As a 5 year GCP fan...)
I for one absolutely fucking love the direction of the shows and the fact there's more horror on the network.I mean I'm partly biased cause I'm a total horror junkie and fiend for cosmic horror lovecratian stuff.I think CoC and DG are great games for an audience. Good balance of mechanics and narrative potential.I like Strange Aeons better than Giantslayer so far story wise (not a fan of the current book being one long fetch quest but hey is what it is).Haunted City was fucking DOPE.And Voyagers of the Jump has been a great ride so far, Matty Caps is killing it in the RP as GM.Mr. Logan over on the Game Garage has been sweet recently too, I wasn't a fan of the 2 fresh cast members in the Hunter game but hey small complaint there.And the Gencon content, holy shit. The audio may have been mixed weird (can't imagine how hard recording on that floor must have been), but the energy everybody kept, and all the fresh faces on the network too, I'm all about it.I drive a lot for work so I'm bumping some sweet GCN content all the time now, man.Anyways. Sorry for the effusive monologue, but I just wanted to throw out a counterpoint to the few posts I've seen the last couple weeks bagging on the direction the crew have been taking with the network.Keep it up yall, I for one am loving it.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.