Thursday, September 8, 2022

Best FOSS alternative to teamviewer?


full image - Repost: Best FOSS alternative to teamviewer? (from Reddit.com, Best FOSS alternative to teamviewer?)
I have a machine behind a NATed network (and no, I'm not going to be able to change this, networks outside of my control) that I gotta remotely connect to from outside the network over the internet. Normally this could be done by anydesk or teamviewer but I don't like having proprietary software on my machine if it can be helped (I'm not super paranoid or anything, but my machines fully FOSS and I just want to keep it that way) and I was wandering if theres any suitable alternatives? Alternatively maybe theres some foss clients for teamviewer/anydesk?Also I'm aware of no machine but only the enterprise edition offers what I need which costs too much for me


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.