Thursday, September 8, 2022

UPDATE: Quitting my PhD program


full image - Repost: UPDATE: Quitting my PhD program (from Reddit.com, UPDATE: Quitting my PhD program)
UPDATE:OG post​Hey guys, I just want to give an update on what happened since my last post. So I decided to quit my PhD back in April and told my PI at that time. Fortunately, he was very understanding, so much so that it made me feel so bad about leaving. He really went above and beyond and offered to keep me around as a contract worker while I'm looking for a full-time job. I'm forever grateful to him for this.So then I started my job hunting process not long after that. I'm not gonna lie..it was a long, arduous, soul-crushing process. I applied to everything, research tech, research associate, writing. It was actually not bad in the beginning, I got a couple of interviews. But I was so bad at interviews that I kept getting rejections after rejections. So in the last few months, I tried to improve my interview skills and really expand my professional network. After all that, I'm happy to say that I finally got a full-time offer as a medical writer and I'm really looking forward to starting the job since it is something that I've always wanted to do.I just wanted to thank everyone here for offering me kind words and advice when I was very uncertain about my future, it was definitely one of my lowest points so far. I'm very grateful to find a supportive community here and I hope my post could also help anyone who might be in the same position as me.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.