Friday, September 9, 2022

I begin to feel more peaceful now that I stopped with social media such as Facebook, Instagram(a relative manages my artist account now), Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok and I also temporarily deleted YouTube from my phone. So much more peace now.🙏🏻No negativity and hate anymore.


full image - Repost: I begin to feel more peaceful now that I stopped with social media such as Facebook, Instagram(a relative manages my artist account now), Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok and I also temporarily deleted YouTube from my phone. So much more peace now.🙏🏻No negativity and hate anymore. (from Reddit.com, I begin to feel more peaceful now that I stopped with social media such as Facebook, Instagram(a relative manages my artist account now), Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok and I also temporarily deleted YouTube from my phone. So much more peace now.🙏🏻No negativity and hate anymore.)
Now I’m building my social network in real life and it feels much more healthy to me. Social media just doesn’t work for me except for Reddit and Discord and WhatsApp for chatting only and Youtube sometimes for learning about trauma and stuff. Its either too addictive, taking too much of my time, draining my life energy and my happiness. I just absorb too much energy on social media and I can’t keep out the low vibrational stuff. Can anyone relate to this?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.