Friday, September 9, 2022

Been a long time Bose user


full image - Repost: Been a long time Bose user (from Reddit.com, Been a long time Bose user)
I just picked up the soundbar 900 and two surround sound speakers with the 500 sub. I was able to connect the soundbar to the Bose network but now it won’t let me actually set up the speaker ? Just keeps showing a loading screen? I contacted the Bose help line and they had me turn off the wifi that helps the cellular data as he thought that might help, it disconnected my phone call before he could offer any other help lol before he was disconnected he told me that my service provider might only be offering a connection at 5 gigahertz or whatever it is instead of the 2.4 bose is meant for ? Can anyone help me with a walkthrough?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.