Friday, September 23, 2022

I've lost 100% of my sexual function and the doctors say its due to SSRIs but i can't get in contact with my psychiatrist


full image - Repost: I've lost 100% of my sexual function and the doctors say its due to SSRIs but i can't get in contact with my psychiatrist (from Reddit.com, I've lost 100% of my sexual function and the doctors say its due to SSRIs but i can't get in contact with my psychiatrist)
For the past 4 years or so Ive had a steady decline in sexual function and just recently Ive finally hit bottom. I never could get enough of an erection to have sex but now it doesnt happen at all. I have no sex drive either. I spoke with a general practitioner and he says its related to the medication. I talked to my psychiatrist about other treatments to try to regain sexual function but she said she didn't want to change it. Its still been changed 5 or so times since because I was never mentally stable but this last change, from prozac to effexor, was the last nail in the coffin. Every psychiatrist in my healthcare network books months out and I keep emailing the nurses clinic but they won't put me in contact with her. Its still 2 months until my appointment and I'm in a new relationship where Ive already had multiple embarrassing failures to have sex. My depression isnt even well managed on this medication but Im not stable enough to try going off.Can anyone here help me? I have nobody in my life to ask and I'm really distressed.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.