Friday, September 23, 2022

What is the path I should follow in this career?


full image - Repost: What is the path I should follow in this career? (from Reddit.com, What is the path I should follow in this career?)
10 years ago while I was in my 3rd year of university a friend who already works in this important company recommended me to his boss, to work part time and have money to pay for my studies, apparently they had the company with the TOP # 1 sites more of LATAM, but had heard the term "Trafficker" and they wanted someone who knew computers and was self-taught for that position.​That is where I am, logically I accepted since I had to pay for university and although I knew absolutely nothing about this job and what was done in it, I knew that in less than 1 month I would learn everything I needed to keep my job and my boss happy since I am very self-taught and curious.​My initial job was to learn what DFP (AdManager currently) and analytics were, and guide the programmers in the task of implementing those 2 platforms in the websites.​I made it, then I became an admanager expert, then came the network and Google AdExchange.​To make a long story short, 10 years have passed, my salary is practically the same (1k USD Month) and the worst... my email signature still says "Trafficker" as the title.​I feel that I am stuck in my work life, I love this world of advertising, I love everything I do, but what is the path or positions that a trafficker must go through to become "something more"​Currently I do everything you can imagine.​From managing NetWorks, monetizing every ad space, implementing new technologies, staying in touch with vendors, mentoring designers, improving sites by giving ideas to programmers, helping with ideas on social media, every time there's a meeting they always call me, since I always give good ideas, and they are almost always the ones they take at the end of the day. I do everything you can imagine.​​I would like to make a leap in my career, what should I learn new, what certifications should I have, in which groups should I be, etc? I want to get out of this professional hole in which I find myself.​​*Sorry for the long text and my bad writing (it's not my native language)


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.