Saturday, November 5, 2022

Gap in Experience & How to Prevent It?


full image - Repost: Gap in Experience & How to Prevent It? (from Reddit.com, Gap in Experience & How to Prevent It?)
Hi all! I am graduating May 2023 with an A.S. in Cybersecurity. I would love to stay home with my son until he is in Kindergarten before going into the workforce (2024/2025). When I graduate, I will have the following:CompTIA Sec+ Cisco CCNA, CompTIA A+ and the associates. I will be doing an internship after I graduate for about 6 months at an IT company in my area where I get to bring my son.My question is this:To keep my resume current, would it be respectable to not go for my BS, but to gain more certificates in the two years between now and me working?How many should I get in these two years? Which would you recommend?The stress of full-college has been a lot, as I am a very young mom and wish to pursue my career without sacrificing my family. I have been interested in gaining AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud certs. Any advice would be super appreciated. I will be renewing my certs when needed, as well! I hope to be a network admin/server admin/etc.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.