Thursday, November 17, 2022

What kind of ethernet switch box do I need to support my 5gbs internet connection?


full image - Repost: What kind of ethernet switch box do I need to support my 5gbs internet connection? (from Reddit.com, What kind of ethernet switch box do I need to support my 5gbs internet connection?)
Hi future helpful people!ATT just laid fiber in my neighborhood and they have a 5GB/s up and down option that I will be getting. I'm getting CAT6 installed this Sunday.I'm wondering what kind of ethernet switch box I should get? 4+ ports is fine. I keep seeing ones that support 1GB/s, but not seeing numbers higher than that. What are my options to insure I can put that 5GB/s to use? I'm currently using TP Link for my wifi router and would stick with TP Link if you guys think they are good.Second question...Are there wifi extenders that plug into ethernet? I have some extenders now, but they don't work very well. It would be nice if I could plug in an extender that would pull from my ethernet, but not be a separate wifi network. Or maybe I actually should be using a second wifi router for this?Thanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.