Sunday, January 8, 2023

Bridging between Subnets?


full image - Repost: Bridging between Subnets? (from Reddit.com, Bridging between Subnets?)
I'm one of those people with the Teleport Bug on my UDM which keeps me from expanding the size of my network past 250 IPs (because the UDM thinks it's assigned to the Teleport VPN even tho it's turned off).Long story short, I now have two networks. 192.168.1.x and 192.168.3.x. Most everything works fine but I find that 'some' applications (Like Blue Iris) can't seem to communicate across subnets.Is there any way to bridge the subnets so all traffic across them is permitted? Kind of an pseudo-single-subnet solution?I've searched around a lot but searching 'bridging subnets' gets crowded with 'bridge mode' so I haven't been able to find anything useful.Thanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.