Sunday, February 5, 2023

Basically desperate at this point...


full image - Repost: Basically desperate at this point... (from Reddit.com, Basically desperate at this point...)
So I have an Arris Surfboard sb8300 modem and a Google Wifi mesh network system...My internet keeps popping on and off constantly and it's really starting to piss me off.I have read MANY forums on how to turn off the built-in wifi on this modem, I think that might be the main issue. When I log into the arris dashboard I don't have a "wifi" tab like EVERYONE else does...it's the exact same model and I have no way to turn it off...any ideas on how to do this, it would BE GREATLY appreciated!I attached a photo of what people are saying to do to turn off the built-in wifi radios and an image of me NOT having that option.THANKS!https://ift.tt/P7r9W8k


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.