Sunday, February 5, 2023

It's just so hard to continue


full image - Repost: It's just so hard to continue (from Reddit.com, It's just so hard to continue)
It's been almost 3 months I know that's not an insane amount of time but I want one fucki g day where I don't think about them. I still dream about my ex, I'm attending therapy, I'm hanging out with friends and nothing comes close to feeling as good as a single day ever did with my ex. I felt normal I felt functioning I felt like a regular member of society being in a relationship now I don't at all.I just want someone to fix all of this but I know that's not possible. I just want to have the desire to live, I've only had that desire for 3 years of my life and they were 2 of those. I'm not suicidal but just what's the fucking point man, I feel as though I'll never live myself and never find someone again or at least it feels likely I'll get into a toxic relationship. They were the only person that has ever liked me in my entire life, everyone keeps telling me it'll be fine I'll find someone else eventually, yet those people have had multiple people like them and had multiple relationships. I don't know if this has to do with potentially being on the spectrum it probably does But I just felt validated through the relationship, I never had to explain myself to my ex like I do with everyone else, yet they were fine in 2 weeks and 3 months in I can't remember to brush my teeth or shower or change clothes. They were my main support network and blindsided me, 2 years of 'I want to spend my life with you' ended literally out of nowhere, for nothing I did apparently. They will easily find someone else, they've been on more dates than I've had people talk to me.I feel like I wasn't designed for this life I don't get social interactions, I don't get dating and I feel like I'm not designed for anyone else out thereIt's a long rant I apologise, but I just can't keep going on like this, I have no idea when days begin or end


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.