Thursday, February 9, 2023

Network Adapter keeps disconnecting every minute when I am sitting in my bed !!!


full image - Repost: Network Adapter keeps disconnecting every minute when I am sitting in my bed !!! (from Reddit.com, Network Adapter keeps disconnecting every minute when I am sitting in my bed !!!)
Okay so what I am gonna ask about will sound so weird but it has been happening for me for 3 weeks and it has been super annoying.​So basically, to put it simply :​My PC's wifi network adapter stops working when I am laying on my bed and using my pc.​weird right ?​this has been happening for 3 weeks straight and it is so confusing .. I tried every forum and googled everything but I cannot find a logical explination nor a solution.​this only happens when I am laying in my bed using this specific PC and connecting to my specific wifi.​I go to work and stay there for 8 hours and nothing wrong happens.​Also, when I put my pc on my desk, this doesn't happen.​It is not a range problem because my room is 14 meter squared (it is pretty small).​Please note that this doesn't happen when I am using my work PC.​It is a very specific problem that I can barely manage to explain.​And no there is nothing blocking the router on anything.​I tried everything from resetting my network adapter, reinstalling the wifi driver and ever resetting my PC.​Nothing works.​when the wifi disconnects, I try to connect again and the "Can't connect to this network" appears.​when i press the disable wifi button and enable it again.​no networks are detected.​it is as magically the network adapter stops working.​the only solution that I found is that I go to device manager and restart the network adapter so it works again.​This is so annoying.​Please note that the whole of this happens every 2 minute.​I can't manage to stay online for 5 minutes straight without the internet stops working.​Have anyone faced something similar.​¨Please Help!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.